Sunday, February 12, 2012

BIG CHANGES!

 
Lots of very exciting news!
I have changed the name of my online shop to Guermantes Vintage, so please update all your links!

My blog will now be located at http://guermantesvtg.blogspot.com/
The shop will be located at www.etsy.com/shop/guermantesvintage
You can follow me on twitter (I update it more than the blog, I promise!) at www.twitter.com/guermantesvtg


You may have noticed the shop has been evolving and the items therein are in general higher quality and older than when I first started out. I want the shop to reflect the types of garments and historical periods that I find most fascinating and exciting. I will be carrying items dating 1910s-1980s, with a focus on 20s-50s. Check it out and let me know what you think!

**The photos are of my current favorite piece in the shop - a coral pink beaded flapper dress in silk chiffon. I died over it when I first saw it! View it here

3 comments: